Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Slow progress on Good Fortune Mystery

Dont yo just hate it when you dont read the instructions and go on your merry way. This is what happened to me I was so busy checking the instructions on the outer border and merrily joined all the smaller triangles on pairs. All going the same way!
Anyway half of the border is correct so I have unpicked all the triangles going the wrong way just need to sew them together now. Hopefully that will be this weekend. And I can think of my next project I think I can start something new and not finish yet another UFO.


I was delighted to get this book in the mail

I must have been one of the last international to be send. Bonnie made the decision not to post international now as postage is too high. I'm just not going to look at the credit card transaction. 

And a bit of excitement for me today I have booked the flights to Quilt Festival in Houston. I'm looking forward to going this shows it has to be on every quilters bucket list. I'm doing a tour with a couple of friends  through Country Heritage Tours it starts in San Antonio.

I've done a couple of other tours with this company.  The first one was to Paducah and then New England Fall Colours, which I really enjoyed.

I'm linking up with Bonnie's blog go and have a look at all completed quilt tops.

2 comments:

Vireya said...

Shame about the unpicking of those triangles! They will look great when they are all done, anyway.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Ugh! Nothing worse than having to UN-sew!!!