Sunday, February 24, 2019

Lots happening here.

We are having a great catch up with my eldest son his wife and baby who are visiting from Canada. It's a long trip for them as they live on Haida Gwaii which is a small island at the top of British Columbia.
 As you can see by the map they are almost at Alaska.

Anyway with 9 month old Fox and 3 week old Colt I'm getting lots of Grandma time.


Maybe not the best photo but it's hard to get a photo of them both together.

Before they arrived I had to get the first month of Sarah Fielke's Block of the Month 'Coming Home' completed. This took me a while to get the softer colour placement.


I also managed to get the Zebra from the Qellington Quilters class with Tartan Kiwi quilted and bound.

n

 And my smaller Moda Love Quilt which was made from French General stash.

.

I made an annoying mistake with my 36 Ring Circus I thought I was sewing the first row together but obviously didnt double check where I was sewing. My first thought was to unpick it but thought better of that idea.


I'm linking up with Wendy's Peacock party. 


1 comment:

Wendy @ Wendysquiltsandmore said...

I hope you're enjoying lots of time with your family. Grand kids grow up so fast. Thank you for linking up with the Peacock Party.