Saturday, February 9, 2019

A new Grandson

It's been a busy couple if weeks. First up we got to meet this little guy our second little grandson.

Colt Wyatt Hall was born on the 30th of January his poor mum did not have an easy time and ended up with a c-section. Anyway all is well now and they are enjoying the experience of live with a new baby. He's such a good little boy not like my babies that's for sure.

We are lucky this month Colts cousin Fox is coming from Canada to visit us. I think Fox might be just crawling I'll have to give the floors a good check for no pins.

I've managed to get a couple if quilt tops made using the Moda Love Layer Cake free pattern


The mini charm pack version I'm trying very hard to just use my stash and this was from my French General crate. I dont really have a great selection of colours but this is OK.


And one using 10 inch squares from my Batik Stash I was lucky enough to have a layer cake of cream batiks that I bought a few years ago from Hancocks of Paducah. This quilt I'm passing onto Wellington Quilters and will be quilted and passed onto the Womens Refuge.

Linking up to Wendy's Peacock party.






2 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

Congratulations on the new grandson! Have a wonderful time with little Fox. I haven't made a quilt from the Moda pattern but I'm planning on it.

Wendy @ Wendysquiltsandmore said...

Congratulations on your new grandson. He looks beautiful. Yes, you will have to pick up all the pins before a crawling baby comes to visit. Thank you for linking up to the Peacock Party.