Thursday, November 26, 2009

Class with McKenna Ryan

On Wednesday I was lucky enough to do a class with my most favourite quilt designer ever Mckenna Ryan of http//www.pineneedles.com it was a great day learned how McKenna actually makes her quilt and we used wonder under what a great product once I have used up the visoflex I have i will be using wonder under.

This signed little block was the block we made in our class, wasn't McKenna kind she ended up signing the whole class well 13 of us blocks. It makes them more special.


Here I am with McKenna Ryan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Diet needs to start now.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

cinzia said...

Love your block.
what is the difference between wonderunder and vliesofix?

Wacky Woman said...

Aren't you the lucky girl getting to take a class with McKenna Ryan. Lovely. Sounds like a grand time.

Sharon-NZ said...

oh you lucky girl.....how awesome

Unknown said...

looks like a lovely block - wish it was bigger errr maybe I'm getting old????????

The little book of Nessie said...

Jenny, I was lucky enough to get to see McKenna Ryan at a luncheon held at the Warburton Golf Club and saw all her wonderful quilts. She gave a lovely talk and was very generous with her time etc. Regards, Nessie

Jenny said...

Looks like you had a great time with a wonderful teacher. Jenny, it's been great to catch up with you again recently.

Karen Mallory said...

What fun to have a class with McKenna Ryan. I love her quilts. I have a few of her older patterns. Your block with the chick is really cute! Hey, that is her newest quilt isn't it?
hugs Karen

Julie said...

lovely block!