Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Mums 80th




Posted by PicasaI've just come back from another quick trip to Hastings where my parents live and remembered I had these wonderful photos we took at the beginning of June when it was my mother's birthday.

We were so lucky it was a lovely day rather hot which is very unusual for June in New Zealand.


The first photos is the birthday girl and my youngest son Josh. Then a family photo which hasn't got my middle son Michael in it as he was unable to come with us.

And the last is the Mission vineyard where we went for lunch such a lovely spot.

2 comments:

jacaranda said...

Lovely photos Jenny. Treasure the photo of yourself with your mother. I always did the photo taking and had very few with my parents over the years.

Jenny said...

How nice to celebrate this very special birthday with your Mum. Looks like you all had a great day.