Monday, January 7, 2019

Good Fortune mystery starting putting it together

I love this mystery quilt it might be my favourite I can't decide.
A big thank you to Bonnie keeping us guessing to the end. I also feel there weren't so many pieces in the quilt as in past years I've done all the clues but never put the blocks together until later in the year.
So this is where I'm up to the blocks are together just need to do the borders. With any luck I'll be able to complete the quilt over the weekend as I'm back to work tomorrow. I've accomplished a lot while being on my break but still a bit more jobs I would have like to do around the house.

I'm very pleased I changed a couple of the colours .
And I discovered using the woollen pressing mat did make a difference to the flatness of the  blocks. I'm very impressed. So a big thank you to son no 3 who took up my hint of wanting one for christmas.

I still cant make up my mind do I prefer Good Fortune or Alietare the 2015/2016 mystery.


 I enjoy having Allietare on the bed in the winter. Good Fortune I think will go over the back of one of our couches time to do an update of them.
Go and check put the different fabrics now the quilts are coming together on Bonnie's blog.





No comments: