Monday, October 5, 2009

This is our new dog is called BOLT which might have to be changed. The cats are terrified, Freddie the grey cat must have jumped out the bathroom window and spent the day out on the roof over the kitchen area. I wondered where she was and thought she was under the house. Then she jumped off the roof when Michael climbed up to get her, I have been calling and calling her as I was worried she might have broken her legs, but she's ok I just was letting her in and the dog came to see what I was up to so don't know where she is but at least she's ok. Tabby is hiding under the house. Suppose they'll come in when they are hungry.And I left the cat food up on the table but being a bigger dog she managed to rest on a chair and eat the food. But she is beautiful and has a lovely nature, coping well with her first day in a strange house. Never a dull moment here.

No comments: