Monday, October 5, 2009

half pint quiltalong


Over on The Charming Chatter Blog Kelly has started a new quiltalong called Half Pint Quiltalong.
Pop over and have a look. For the life of me I can not get the button thingy onto my blog.
http://cottoncharmquilts.typepad.com/charmingchatter/2009/10/lets-quilt-along.html#comments



Day 2 with BOLT

Well today's discovery is she doesn't like being left home alone, I popped out to get some groceries to come back to the cat door destroyed and dog vomit. She had got herself into such a state she madeherself sick. So this is going to be interesting, I might not be able to go out. Hopefully in a couple of weeks she will have settled down.
DS3 took her for a walk and her collar broke!!!!!!!!!!!! she must have damaged it trying to climb out the cat door.

No comments: