Saturday, December 1, 2018

Bit of a surprise seeing action on this blog I'm taking up the challange from Cheryl of http://muppin.com/wordpress/ to join the 31 day blog writing challenge.
This weekend has been the start of the big clean up and getting the house sorted for my Daughter in law Lana's baby shower. You know what it's like you think your house is clean and tidy but it's not for visitors. We've been busy in the garden getting one room christmassy and I'm trying to get part 2 of Bonnie Hunters mystery 'Good Fortune' completed.

Trees done and a christmas quilt on the wall we are getting there.
I think I'll manage this challenge there is always so much happening in Decembet hopefully I wont get boring.
Not to sure if I like updating blogger on my phone guess I might get used to it.

No comments: