Monday, December 3, 2018

Day 3 and I'm still able to find something to write about. Today I have spent most of the day doing the final 6 of these.


The unfinished 6 are darker blue and aqua so I hope it's going to work.
In fact the colors a very like this one I made for a cousins baby in Holland which I was fortunate to gift and meet the baby.




I need to do something different for the next baby quilt I think.

This was a nice simple one I posted off to England to my husbands great great nephew makes him sound old his sister has great grandchildren we are just starting on grandchildren. The bear quilt is for grandbaby no 2 due in January.


It was quite fun to make and I can see I few more in the future.

I'm back to work tomorrow keeping up a post a day is going to be a challenge.

No comments: