Monday, December 24, 2018

Merry Christmas







Merry Christmas everyone it's already Christmas day here in New Zealand.
As you can see we are having  a wet but warm day here the Pohutakawa tree you can see in the distance is starting to turn red. I think Island Bay may be a bit cooler than the rest of Wellington so it's not in full bloom yet.



There's been a bit of excitement on our street first a fire engine and  a bit of smoke apparently from a pizza oven.

Santa has been to our house and the presents are waiting to be opened which I guess will happen soon. As long as I get what i asked for I'll be very happy if not I'll go and buy it myself tomorrow.


I've managed to keep up so far with Bonnie Hunters mystery but if she starts to give us the clues quickly like she has in the past I'm going to get left behind but that doesnt matter I give myself the year to finish the quilt in just before the new mystery.


And just to prove it here us Ringo Lake quilted and bound finished last night. Its quilted quite densely as it wasn't the flattest of quilts and now you cant notice. 


I'm linking up to Bonnie Hunters part 5 mystery link up. Go and check out how everyone is going 

1 comment:

Vireya said...

Congratulations on finishing Ringo Lake - it looks great!

We have burnt the occasional pizza in our pizza oven, but not to the extent of needing the fire brigade, fortunately.

So did you get what you asked for, or did you have to go shopping for it today???