Friday, December 21, 2018


I'm a Christmas lover much to my husband the grinchs horror. When my children were younger they also got a lot of pleasure from Christmas a photo with Santa every year. Off to the now gone  Kirkcaldies department store christmas shop and choosing a Christmas decoration each. It was all fun.
Now they have almost all left home christmas isn't the same I've got rid of a lot of decorations but still have my quilts.

I think the first christmas quilt I made was in 2001 it was a star block online swap in Christmas colors.





Over the next couple of years I went in christmas row by row swaps with another online group Southern Cross quilters and made these 2. One of the disadvantages of not putting labels on quilts I have no idea what year I made these.



And still drawn to Christmas quilts I did a block of the month from the Fat Quarter Shop.
I love the colors in this one

And a stitchery from Crab Apple studios I loved doing this one.

And my latest found it hiding in a cupboard this was another swap from Southern cross quilters.


I also have numerous table runners but wont bore you with these. 

http://wendysquiltsandmore.blogspot.com/2018/12/a-christmas-peacock-party.html?m=1

http://wendysquiltsandmore.blogspot.com/2018/12/a-christmas-peacock-party.html?m=1




















































I'm joing up with Wendy's Christmas Peacock Party 

http://wendysquiltsandmore.blogspot.com/2018/12/a-christmas-peacock-party.html?m=1

1 comment:

Wendy @ Wendysquiltsandmore said...

Hi Jenny. You have a great selection of Christmas quilts. I still have to label a few of my recent finishes. I hope you had a great Christmas with family. Thank you for linking up to my Peacock Party.