Monday, December 17, 2018

Good Fortune Mystery Part 4

Well I went for the easy option the last few days have been a bit crazy so I was delighted at the easier option.

And luckily I am still pleased with my colour choices.

My daughter and I went up to Hastings on Sunday to spend some time with my parents.
There had been an issue with their landline and thought it might be a good idea to just have a mobile phone. To cut a long story short they are back on the landline and I doubt if they will ever look at the mobile again.
Once that was all sorted we went out to lunch st their favourite cafe in the Plant Barn
For us Wellingtonians it was a delight to be able to eat outside enjoying looking at all the plants to buy.




We couldn't get over the size of the hollyhocks in the gardens amazing.

Then this morning we headed off to Birdwood for a quick coffee before heading in the long drive home.


My parents waiting for cake and coffee.
 Custard square for me I didn't need lunch as well after eating this which of course was delicious.

Sculptures in the garden and we had to purchase a few goodies from the old fashioned sweet shop.

Check out  Bonnie Hunters blog showing what others have been doing for this clue. Check it out here.
 http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2018/12/mystery-monday-link-up-part-4.html?m=1



No comments: