Friday, December 14, 2018

Its Saturday Evening

Its Saturday evening here in New Zealand it's been a full on day as we hosted Lana my Daughter in law 's baby shower. People are so generous she got some lovely baby gifts I said I'd wash the clothes so I get to have another look at the cute clothes.

Here are most of the gifts after unwrapping.





We had a lot of fun shopping for balloons etc for the baby shower. The only bit that wasn't fun was tidying the house and washing all the wooden floors. Lucky I wont be doing it again until after Christmas so thats a bit of a bonus.

On the sewing front i managed to get the top together for the babies quilt just need to quilt it just needs to be quilted and the binding added will wait till the baby is born before I do the label.

And I'm still working on the never ending hexagon quilt which was a free online pattern by Sue Daley.

I keep thinking it's just about finished and finally it is just 2 sides left to do. Be nice to think it'll be finished by christmas but I doubt it.

I'm linking up with Wendy's Peacock Party.
http://wendysquiltsandmore.blogspot.com/2018/12/peacock-party-and-my-gingerbread.html?m=1

1 comment:

Wendy @ Wendysquiltsandmore said...

Hi Jenny.

I didn't realise you were making that hexagon quilt. I've often admired the pattern, but I think those hexies are just too small for me. Thank you for linking up to my Peacock Party.