Monday, December 10, 2018

Good Fortune Mystery part 3

Here we go almost up to date I've run out of the darker Aqua I dont really like the lighter colour of aqua that I've got in my stash so will be shopping tomorrow.
I'm pleased with my colour choices I changed the medium blue that Bonnie has used to dark blue and green to a deeper aqua.

I did think now I had finished the latest clue I could prepare a few more blocks for my 36 ring circus quilt but look at this she even pushed the lid off.
And I'm not moving her or else shes a pain wanting attention I am sure if I start cleaning the floor she will disappear.
I'm linking up to Quiltville Good Fortune mystery part 3
https://quiltville.blogspot.com/2018/12/mystery-monday-link-up-part-3.html?m=1

1 comment:

Alison V. said...

Your units look great and I love how you adjusted the color scheme! :D